Tuesday, April 22, 2014

True Tori

I guess I have been a bad blogger again. My goal is 1x a week. Oops!!

I am excited about a new tv show coming on tonight called TrueTori..it will be on Lifetime at 10 pm. It follows Tori Spelling and her husband Dean as they go through their marital issues.
Ok, I love Tori Spelling. I liked her on 90210 and then her books and reality shows, I really liked her personality and felt she was really relatable and fun with crafts. I was happy for her and Dean. They have FOUR kids together.
Supposedly he really did cheat on her. Soo dissapointing. It seemed like they were in so love and happy. It seems like I hear more and more stories of marriages with awful issues :(. What happened to being nice to your spouse :(?!!!
I will say she and Dean met while they were married to other people. So I guess that might be a sign but I really thought they were made for each other despite that.
Anyways, I am so glad to have a new tv show to check out!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment