Friday, June 13, 2014

Dennis Vineyards

I am finally doing my write up on Dennis Vineyards. A group of us went in March. I know it is kind of near South Charlotte and it was really really good..they had a ton of different wines, all affordably priced!
I tried the Carlos Sweet (v good), Nectar (tropical!), Spring (my favorite, very springish, and that's the one I bought), Christmas (love my Christmas wines!), Sweetheart (Valentinesy but my note says too dry), and Cherry (a little tart). It was so fun. My friend Terri is really good at finding these deals on Groupon..this one included a tasting for 2, 2 glasses to drink there and a bottle I believe for like $12. She is so good at finding fun outings like that. I would like to go back to that one or find out where they retail because it was super good and they actually had like 30 or so you choose to try!

Here are pics from the trip:


I always have to get a picture with the winery cat! That is the PETE in me, making things extra fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment