Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Trying New Things!

This weekend, my friend Terri had tickets to the Festival of India and we also had tickets the Sip and Stroll in Downtown Charlotte. We had a yummy lunch at the first festival--I had some kind of spicy chicken, jasmanti rice, and some kind of chickpea dish with a yummy sauce. It is always fun to try new things (I've had Indian before but it's been a while). Then we went to Sip and Stroll. They mostly had manufacturers there with samples. I like Barefoot but they did not have that much selection. It was a neat locale and still fun though. 

Sunday I went to church with my neighbors. I have gotten really close to my neighbors over the past year and they all go there. I really liked the sermon and I liked that it was so relatable..all about the ant vs the slug -what are we in areas of our life including health, work, relationships with others, etc? As someone who is really wanting to get it together, I really enjoyed it. 

It was fun to mix it up and try new things!

No comments:

Post a Comment