Saturday, February 1, 2014

The Best Breakup Story Ever to End your Breakup Blues!

Ugh..one thing I dread about being single again is breakups. Technically, I haven't had a break up in 13 years and I never handled them well. After that I really did not get in a relationship til I was married. I don't know if having a husband that passed away will make me handle breakups any better. I def went through some of the same phases you would go through after a breakup except there were no mean words to be hurt over and you couldn't try to call him back (so I should be good at that the next time around!).

This week I was reminded of a great story to tell anyone who is upset over a breakup. It's a story I wish I knew back in the day but didn't learn till over the last few years.

So..Alannis Morissette...around 1997, wrote/had a great Grammy winning album that really catapalted her singing career called "Jagged Little Pill". It was pretty obvious she was SUPER mad about an ex! I pictured him as a real tough guy, prob a leather jacket and a motorcycle. Such a mean guy.

Well years later, I found out it was about the guy from Full House.



Nope, not this guy!


This one! 

Yes Uncle JOEY broke her heart with his Mr Woodchuck puppet and Bullwinkle impressions..WHAT?! A cool girl like Alannis was sooooo mad/upset over this guy?! 

It turned out okay for Alannis..she has a great singing career, went on to be engaged to this guy:


married a cute rap guy and had a baby. So Alannis, it turned out OKAY!! (And Dave Coulier hasn't even really done anything since "Full House" or re-married).

Sometimes we worry so much and we are stressing out over people we really shouldn't be stressing over and things are going to be OKAY!!

This is like my favorite breakup story ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment