Monday, March 24, 2014

The Bookshelf Turns

My bookshelf has been turning!! Here are some of the reads I have read or books on my wish list since I last updated you--

Bios:
-Deep Thoughts from a Hollywood Blonde by Jennie Garth-Jennie played "Kelly" on 90210. It's a cute book with some behind the scenes on 90210 and some info on her marriage breakup.
-Grin and Bear it By Jenni Pulos--Jenni is on "Flipping Out" a reality show on Bravo where she works as an assistant for the very OCD (but likeable-he always makes me laugh) Jeff Lewis. She writes about coping (her first marriage ended while shooting the reality show). It is too advicy (not much dirt) but I do like her.
-Romance is my day job by Patience Bloom. Patience is a romance editor but she was very unlucky in love. She tells of her journey and it has a really neat twist to it.
-Columbine by Dave Cullen. Very interesting thorough account..did you know one of the shooters went to the prom a few days before the shooting?

Fiction
-I just discovered Mary Kay Andrews (only read Summer Rental so far). Very cute beachy read about relationships/friendships/etc. I love finding a new author that has a lot of books that I can go read!
-All you Could ask for-by Mike Greenburg. Mike of Mike and Mike (yes the sports show) wrote a chicklit book and it's good!! It's about three women who are connected by breast cancer. This was inspired by a friend of his and his wife's.
-Tempting Fate by Jane Green. She is my fave author-book will be out tomorrow!




1 comment:

  1. Melissa
    Thanks for the recommendations!
    I am not passing my time on Facebook anymore, so I might pick up on my reading!

    ReplyDelete