Saturday, May 31, 2014

What's Trending in my World This Week

-I have a new flavor I am into-wasabi ranch!! I don't know when I realized I like wasabi (not plain with sushi but like mixed with a ranch or something). I bought these at Target in the wasabi ranch flavor and they are so good..and kinda healthy (only like 300 ish for the whole bag and it's hard to eat it all at once too)


-I also tried out the wasabi ranch at the new popcorn store in Mooresville. You guys would love the place..super fun..for kids, dates, gift ideas etc..over 200 flavors including Cherry Cola, Spicy Dill Pickle, Jalepeno Ranch, Sun Drop, flavors based on candies/sodas/savory flavors, etc. You get two samples each time you go.

-I have had trying a farmer's market on my list for over a year. Last weekend, my mom took me to the Denver one, it is on Saturday am each week at Rock Springs school. They didn't have a ton of veggies yet (Mom says that changes later in the season) but they had these gorgeous multi color flowers for $15 like we used to get at the Observer from the Korean florist down the street. Soo pretty and good to know that for future ideas. We also tried the Troutman farmer's market..it is on Thursdays from 3:30-6:30..Josh's (who actual "store" is in Mville) had a stand there..I got yummy cucumbers, zuchhini and a pepper for less than $3!! They were all really fresh and yummy smelling. I will def get my cucumbers there this summer! Also, they had an icee truck with yummy flavors and I got a cherry cheescake flavored one and they even added a little cream to it! Soo good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment